The society’s purpose is to collect, preserve, exhibit and interpret those things historical in the community. Built in 1914 this building is an original two-room school. One room is restored as an original classroom while the other has local artifacts including a pre-1950’s display of historical photos of Delia & District and its’ people. They were pivotal in the role of restoring a circa 1913 gristmill to full operational status with all the original parts in use. The society also provides education programs when requested by their local schools.
For more information please contact: