• Computer experience including MS Office Suite
• Ability to effectively work with the public and their inquiries and questions
• Has a positive attitude
• Works independently and makes decisions with little supervision
• Pays attention to accuracy, quality and detail
• Provides excellent customer service
• Is dependable and reliable
• Is diplomatic and tactful
• Can effectively manage their time
• Displays integrity and ethics
• Acts with a professional demeanor and appearance
Must be bondable and able to provide a current satisfactory Criminal Record Check
Employment Category: Temporary, Part Time
Hours Per Week: May vary week to week. Up to 24 hours per week.
The Village of Delia is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace; all candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are welcome to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Detailed job description available upon request.
Deadline for Application: Open until suitable candidates found.
Submit Resumes with Cover Letter to:
Village of Delia
218 Main Street
PO Box 206
Delia, AB T0J0W0
Phone: (403) 364-3787